We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anchor Brewing tour times

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hendersonville, NC
Level Contributor
661 posts
Save Topic
Anchor Brewing tour times

Hey folks,

I am trying - in vain - to find out what times Anchor Brewing offers their daily weekday tours. For some odd reason, the Anchor website mentions that there are two tours a day but doesn't say anything about what time. I did a Google search and went on just about every beer and tourism website there is, and no one mentions the exact times.

Does anyone have any idea why this is such top-secret information and, more importantly, can anyone tell me what those two daily times are for weekday tours?

Thanks!

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anchor Brewing tour times

Here is a link that explains the situation. Also a phone number to call. Chuck...

www.anchorbrewing.com/about_us/tourinfo.htm

Indy
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anchor Brewing tour times

I know 10am is the am time because that's what we got. I think pm is either 1 or 2.

East Meadow, New...
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anchor Brewing tour times

If you call, they're great on the phone :)

I can't remember the time of the 2nd tour

Hendersonville, NC
Level Contributor
661 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anchor Brewing tour times

Thanks folks, at least that gives me a rough idea.

Yeah, a simple phone call could solve the whole mystery, but you can only call on weekdays - which is when I'm at work and always seem to forget to call on my lunch break.

Either way, I'm looking forward to my trip there next year, and seeing this pioneering brewery in person. Thanks again,

Cheers.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anchor Brewing tour times

It's a great tour, lots of fun to see a relatively small brewery at work. If you take the afternoon tour, you may run into the end of the shift, where the workers will come in and drink with you and tell stories.

6. Re: Anchor Brewing tour times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 16:16