We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hop on/Hop off tour - which one

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
104 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Hop on/Hop off tour - which one

I want to book a hop-on/ hop-off tour for Sunday morning. Any suggestions or warnings?

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
49,477 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hop on/Hop off tour - which one

This is a FAQ. Here is a link to a previous post

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60713-i30-k486829…

I see them all over town including the open top ones. Great for a non rainy day

this weekend it says 50% chance of rain so an optimistic view will be -- dont worry just go for it ;-) Folks from Seattle don't worry about the rain do they ?

Edited: 17 November 2011, 22:55
San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hop on/Hop off tour - which one

People have always posted positive feedback of their HOHO experience. Since there is little in the way of "tour guide" to these services, I would go with the one that has the most extensive route with the most frequent service.

England
Level Contributor
42 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hop on/Hop off tour - which one

Walking is best in SF. Believe me, I've just returned from SF trip. For the hilly areas, you can take the cable car.

Level Contributor
217 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hop on/Hop off tour - which one

I just did the Open Top tour. They have a stop in north beach. If you jump off there you can walk thru Chinatown and reboard at the south end of Chinatown, just outside the Chinatown Gate. Check out, Open Top Sightseeing tours.

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,336 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hop on/Hop off tour - which one

Check out City Sightseeing____they have a pretty good network to choose from and are reliable.

http://www.city-sightseeing.us/

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
344 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hop on/Hop off tour - which one

I recently did City Sightseeing and was very impressed with the many options on their tours and the tourguides were great!

7. Re: Hop on/Hop off tour - which one

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2013, 10:17