We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with our itinerary

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
help with our itinerary

We arrive SFO 3 nights Napa,3 Carmel l3Big Sur,

3 Cambria,4 San Francisco.

We don't mind driving to different areas with in each of the above.

Driving is much nicer even in rush hour compared to NYC.

Thank You

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
57,068 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help with our itinerary

Did you see the replies to your Jan 28 thread? That topic is very similar to this one.

In general, itinerary planning is done on the California state forum. This SF forum is about planning your time in SF. If you want overall itinerary planning feedback, I suggest you repost on that forum and describe more about your travel style.

Limerick...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: help with our itinerary

Thank you will post there.

Your right my Jan 28 is similar.

I forgot i already asked that question.

Edited: 30 January 2012, 15:49
San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
48,452 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help with our itinerary

I am also confused. You say Napa 3 nights here but have an active thread asking if you should stay 2 nights each in Napa and Sonoma. You have also said you have been to the Bay Area before and actually gave a link to taxi fare website. I would suggest going through the different forums and also the Guides in each city and given that you have been here before plan a trip.

Have a great time.

4. Re: help with our itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2013, 10:26