We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pibs

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Pibs

Hey wants the best bars and happy hours in San fran for an evening??

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,587 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pibs

I think you meant PUBS? NOt "pibs"? Maybe you ought to post again, most of us have never heard of a "pib". <grin>

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
48,112 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pibs

Where in the city are you ? If you just want to go to an area with plenty of drink and food, check out the Mission around 18th and plenty of places around. You could also go to Hayes Valley and there is a great biergarten in Hayes Valley and plenty of place around to eat at as well.

I think the OP meant Pims LOL

Lassen National...
Level Contributor
2,630 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pibs

ha, ha. I clicked this out of curiosity. I was thinking Pibs was a soda? and perhaps made in SF?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pibs

Hey thanks guys. Were staying just off union square but the mission is on our list of things to do.

Pibs was meant to be pubs but the spell checker got the better of me!

San Francisco, Ca
Level Contributor
13,273 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pibs

I worry about a spell checker that thinks "pibs" is a word and "pubs" is not!!

Tell us more about what you want in a bar -- dancing? music? beer? cocktails? sophisticated? grungy?

There's probably at least 2 bars on every commercial block in SF, so give us more info and we can tailor our advice.

6. Re: Pibs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 07:17