We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cal. vacation

Auburn,al.
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
cal. vacation

we will be traveling from merced cal. to san diego,but might stay one night along the way if there is something great to see.can you help

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
56,032 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cal. vacation

merced to San Diego Humm I think this positing would have been better in the CA forum. Do you want to see a National Park and check out SEKI or go to the coast to say Santa Barbara which would be a deteour but a nice place to visit. San Francisco where you posted is out of the way I am afraid

Mentioned in this post
San Diego
San Diego
California
Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara
California
San Francisco
San Francisco
California
Menlo Park...
Level Contributor
5,646 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cal. vacation

something great to see? you mean like Los Angeles? You'll probably be driving 99 and then interstate5, which won't show you much except traffic until you get just south of San Clemente. You owe it to yourself to check the coast along the way, maybe stay in Santa Monica or Laguna Beach or Laguna Niguel.

Mentioned in this post
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
California
San Clemente
San Clemente
Orange County, CA
Santa Monica
Santa Monica
California
Laguna Beach
Laguna Beach
Orange County, CA
Auburn,al.
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cal. vacation

Thanks for your help! We have seen Santa Monica Loved the area.I think we will check out Laguna Beach or Laguna Niguel

Mentioned in this post
Santa Monica
Santa Monica
California
Laguna Beach
Laguna Beach
Orange County, CA
4. Re: cal. vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2013, 10:18