We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Gate Transit Saturday

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jackson, OH
Level Contributor
85 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Gate Transit Saturday

I have been on the Golden Gate transit website. I am looking for the bus schedules for Saturdsay but the only schedules I can find are Monday to Friday and Holiday. Specifically I am looking for the 92 from SF to Marin. Need to get to Marin Early Sat and Leave as late as the last bus back to SF.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Gate Transit Saturday

Have you tried 511.org? They usually have the latest bay area transit schedules in their trip planner. Google maps may be another possibility for planning.

I agree that the golden gate transit web site and routes can be a bit confusing at times. Sometimes using the trip planner is easier.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
49,369 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Gate Transit Saturday

There are some roues that do have the Sat/Sun schedule an 92 is not one of them. You coud use www.511.org and plan you trip on a Saturday and see what buses there are on weekends. You may have to find an alternate bus and a cab

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Gate Transit Saturday

I don't believe the 92 runs on weekends -- it's strictly a commuter route. Check the 70 and the 10.

The planner at 511.org may help also.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
598 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Gate Transit Saturday

The weekend schedules are reduced with the majority of the bus lines not working. 92 is one of them. Only a handful works: 10, 80, probably 50 - not sure which else.

To Marin city look at 80.

Berkeley, California
Destination Expert
for Berkeley
Level Contributor
5,873 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golden Gate Transit Saturday

Commute routes do not operate on weekends. Route 92 is a commute route. For Saturday service, you have to use Routes 10, 70, 80, or 101 instead. If your destination is in Sausalito or Marin City (where Route 92 goes), you can use Routes 10, 70, and 80 (depending upon specific time/location).

6. Re: Golden Gate Transit Saturday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 10:15