We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
44 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants

Hi,

We have been to SF several times and we were looking for some different places to eat. We usually go to Tadich's and Hillstone. I was wondering if someone could recommend a restaurant similar to those. We will be staying in the Financial District.

Thanks!!!!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
72,101 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Gerioo12;

This forum, the TripAdvisor Support forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums. The San Francisco is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g60713-i30-San_Fran…

Best Regards

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
97,964 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

Hi there:

Wrong Forum, I'm afraid. This is the Support forum which is for answering general questions about using the Trip Advisor site.

You need to post your question in the San Francisco forum which you can access at this link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g60713-i30-San_F…

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,924 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants

Dear Gerioo12

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question on the TripAdvisor Support forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the San Francisco forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
48,452 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants

wayfare tavern , Wexlers , for seafood perhaps Hayes street grill not in that area. Classic SF is Zuni. Boulevard, One Market all these come to mind. Sfimporter recommends Baker and Banker and I agree that restaurant may be a good place for you to visit

Edited: 09 October 2012, 19:09
5. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 18:17