We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mirror Maze

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
T L
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mirror Maze

Could someone please clarify for me:

is Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze and the mirror maze Ripleys advertise the same thing or are there two mazes in San Fran?

If there is two - which one does everyone recommend.

Thank you

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,441 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mirror Maze

Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze is on Pier 39 and Ripley's is at 175 Jefferson St. so apparently they are separate attractions. I cant speak for both but I did visit Ripley's a few years back and was quite underwhelmed

T L
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mirror Maze

Thank you for that. I found it a little confusing that their would be two mirror mazes so close together however both advertise near Pier 39. I can now see on google maps the difference. Cheers.

gee there isnt much good said about Ripleys anywhere. My kids love the books but im thinking maybe we should walk straight past. :)

3. Re: Mirror Maze

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2013, 10:17