We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcatraz tickets

Birmingham, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Alcatraz tickets

I know alcatrazcruises.com is the official site but they are sold out from may 2013 onwards, what other sites have people used to book the tour, thank you for any help

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,247 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alcatraz tickets

Check again. It may be that they don't take reservations *more* than 90 days out. I do not think they are sold out from May onwards. Try for a reservation on or within the 90-day timeframe of your planned visit.

Limerick...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alcatraz tickets

Tickets right here.

You are putting in dates that are more then 90 days in advance.

I checked example put in April 28 plenty of tickets.

Dress warm.

Edited: 06 February 2013, 16:41
San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
51,434 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alcatraz tickets

The TOP questions are MEANT for new visitors. We take the time and trouble to keep them updated so please Read them The one which says Alcatraz. When to book

4. Re: Alcatraz tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 05:17