We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Union Square

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels in Union Square

Im looking for a hotel in Union Square for under $200 a night. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Union Square

When are your dates? Some times during the year rooms are quite a bit more expensive than other times.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Union Square

First thing, check out the Chancellor. As long as it's not a big convention week, it's probably available at that price.

Otherwise here is a list of budget hotels in Union Square: Baldwin, Mayflower, Park, Grant, Grant Plaza, Metropolis, Hotel Union Square, Cornell de France, Beresford, Beresford Arms. There are others, page through 5 pages or so of the forum and you'll find a number of similar threads.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Union Square

July 24th for 3 nights

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Union Square

The hotels in that price range for your dates that I have stayed in and can recommned are

The Handlery

The Orchard

Villa Florence

Of those, I had the best room and the best experience at the Orchard.

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,389 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels in Union Square

I love the Orchard!

6. Re: Hotels in Union Square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 06:17