We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Link to Top Questions

Charlotte, North...
8 posts
Save Topic
Link to Top Questions

I keep seeing references to the "Top Questions" list but I don't see a link. I have done a search for it and still can't find it. I may be having a total blonde moment or just a total brain fart, but can someone please provide me a link to the top travel questions before I ask any mundane questions on the forum? Thanks!

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,724 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Link to Top Questions

Are you on a smartphone or computer?

Charlotte, North...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Link to Top Questions

I have tried both.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Link to Top Questions

If you are on a computer (or the non-mobile version of TA) the "Top Questions About San Francisco" is on the right side of the screen. Beneath that title are a couple of dozen "Top Questions" which are links to various info on specific topics.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
51,356 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Link to Top Questions

Go to a PC or Mac

Open a web browser

Go to www.tripadvisor.com

Type in San Francisco Forums in the search box

When you get to the San Francisco Forums page check the right side and you will see a LIST of TOP questions. There is no Link to TOP questions. The TQs are listed under the word TOP questions

You cannot see them on a TA mobile app

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,661 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Link to Top Questions

You can see them on a smartphone if you use your browser to go to TA AND then choose to see the full site (it detects you're on a small device and defaults to the "mobile" page)

Pretty sure the full site option is at the bottom of the page,

hlo

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Link to Top Questions

hlo is correct but I wouldn't recommend trying this unless you're connected to WiFi. It will take forever to load the full version and is a battery sucker via a cell network.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
51,356 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Link to Top Questions

You have to go to the menu on the top left side of the Mobile TA page scroll all the way down for the Full site and then click it to get to the full site and then look for TQs and then they are a pain to use on that small screen.

Easier to find it on a regular PC Mac or perhaps on the IPad browser

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,724 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Link to Top Questions

Oneill -

Were you able to find it?

We are all looking forward to more mundane questions! :)

Dr. Z

9. Re: Link to Top Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 05:18