We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Steaks at Tadich Grill

Kamloops, BC, Canada
Level Contributor
103 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Steaks at Tadich Grill

I've been reading review after review and can find only a few comments about the steaks at Tadich Grill. I am happy with seafood but my husband would choose a steak. I can see from the reviews that the seafood is fantastic, but what about the steaks?

Bloomington, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Bloomington
Level Contributor
8,664 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Steaks at Tadich Grill

I've never had a steak at Tadich and think that most, like me, go for the seafood. That said, knowing their quality in general, I would think the steak is good (but limited in options); beef just not what they are known for . . . .

My suggestion is that you go ahead & go, the steak will probably be good and hubby will be happy. You can even offer a dinner at Harris', House of Prime Rib or some similar place known for beef as a "payback." (It is worth noting that, not too surprisingly, SF is known more for seafood than steak in general.)

That's my $.02,

hlo

Edited: 21 June 2013, 20:52
Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,438 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Steaks at Tadich Grill

I think Tadich only has two steaks a New York Strip and a Filet Mignon. I am sure I've had them at one time or another and it was fine, but Tadich is all about the seafood. I also seem to recall a Center Cut Pork Chop that was good.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Steaks at Tadich Grill

I would imagine -- like any upscale seafood restaurant -- that their steaks are more than acceptable, if unmemorable.

4. Re: Steaks at Tadich Grill

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 06:16