We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Giants Tickets Purchased For Thursday Night

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Giants Tickets Purchased For Thursday Night

Hi,

In just under 4 days I will be in San Francisco and I can't wait!! Just wanted to say thanks for the advice on getting tickets. Before I started reading this forum I didn't even know what stubhub was, but yesterday I managed to grab 2 tickets in the premium lower box for $35 each. According to giants.com they're $67 each normally.

We will definitely get there early and get some giants merchandise. I'm also hoping Lincecum is starting that night too.

Thanks again

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
51,366 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Giants Tickets Purchased For Thursday Night

One of the reasons that AT&T Park is still very full is because people who normally did not want to pay huge sums of money to watch a game up close can now get deals and steals as our Giants are at the Top of the NL West (Oh No I mean at the bottom ahem)... So good for you.

Lincecum -- oh you know him -- is starting in AZ today and is one of the 5 man rotation so he will pitch on Wednesday and Ryan Vogelsong will be the pitcher next Thursday.

Go defending World Champs Giants !!! Oh Well (wont' defend their championship this year)

Edited: 31 August 2013, 00:09
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,481 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Giants Tickets Purchased For Thursday Night

Lincecum will likely pitch on Wednesday and Ryan Vogelsong will pitch Thurdasy

3. Re: Giants Tickets Purchased For Thursday Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 06:19