I am visiting San Francisco with my wife and disabled adult daughter in October and we are staying in Fishermans Wharf.
Despite reading alot on this forum a few questions please:
- My daughter needs the use of a oxygen concentrator at night , can anyone advise where I can hire an oxygen concentrator?
- Any reasonably priced restaurants you would recommend in the Wharf area ?
- Any recommendations for theme parks to visit in the area?
- My daughter enjoys watching shows/cinema etc, any recommendations welcome.
- Finally my daughter is here to visit her brother who has recently moved out and his still finding his way. If she could surprise him by taking him for a really good meal chinese or local cuisine where would you recommend.