We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Raiders Tickets

Penryn, United...
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
215 reviews
Save Topic
Raiders Tickets

Hi All

i will be in san francisco on the weekend of the 26th/27th october and was hoping to catch a raiders game as they are playing at home

i have looked on stubhub and ticketmaster but all the tickets are in pairs , i am just wanting a single ticket.

would i be able to get a ticket at the booth on gameday ?

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Raiders Tickets

StubHub allows you to select a single seat. Lowest price is $84.95.

San Francisco, Ca
Level Contributor
16,737 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Raiders Tickets

Stubhub is people reselling their own seats, which they likely bought as a pair. If they sell you one, they'll likely be stuck with the other, so may be reluctant to do so. But keep checking... as it gets closer to game day, they may lose their reluctance as one bird in the hand is better than two in the bush! Also, some ticket brokers may have sold 3 out of 4 seats together and be willing to deal on that last seat for you. Check JustTix and Golden Gate Tickets.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Raiders Tickets

I just checked the official Oakland Raiders resell page (Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster) and I see plenty of singles. Yes, some are at least 2 for the purchase, but plenty were singles.

ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/…

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Raiders Tickets

When I went to StubHub and asked for 1 ticket I was given over 1800 options! There are plenty of single seats available, I don't know what the OP was looking at.

When I asked for 2 tickets I got over 3000 options. If the Raiders lose today (which is highly likely, as they are playing the undefeated Chiefs), many of these may go to single seat options as well.

5. Re: Raiders Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2014, 06:38