We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre Booking Alcatraz Tickets

Chandlers Ford
Level Contributor
7 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Pre Booking Alcatraz Tickets

Could anyone let me know which company it is best to book Alcatraz tickets through. We are traveling next summer but I want to book in advance with a company I know will still be in business next year. Thank you

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,646 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre Booking Alcatraz Tickets

Please check out the top questions on right of this page and you will find all the info you need.

Basically it's____only book with alcatrazcruises.com (official operator) and prebooking which is highly recommended can only be done 90 days in advance.

Edited: 21 November 2013, 19:27
San Francisco, Ca
Level Contributor
18,505 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre Booking Alcatraz Tickets

As Oskar says, www.alcatrazcruises.com is the ONLY official source of tickets, so anyone else is reselling tickets from them at a higher price. Night tour tickets sell out 6 weeks or more in advance, daytime tickets sell out 4 weeks or more in advance during the summer.

3. Re: Pre Booking Alcatraz Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2014, 05:17