We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Bush Street by MUNI - 30 Stockton to Golden Gate Bridge

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Topic
From Bush Street by MUNI - 30 Stockton to Golden Gate Bridge

I will be staying at 650 Bush St., San Francisco, Executive Hotel Vintage Court . I want to take Muni 30 bus and get off the Golden Bridge Gate toll areas. Where is the bus stop that is near my Hotel? Appreciate if i can have a Google Map to show.

Thanks.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Bush Street by MUNI - 30 Stockton to Golden Gate Bridge

The 30-Stockton will not take you all the way to the GG Bridge.

1. From Bush walk down the steps at the Stockton Street tunnel to the bus stop immediately at the foot of the steps.

2. Catch the 30-Stockton (destination Broderick -- NOT Van ness) to Chestnut and Laguna.

3. Board the 28-19th Ave to the bridge.

http://goo.gl/maps/DwrLs

IF this is a weekend:

1. Walk to Sutter at Stockton and catch the 76X-Marin Headlands for a direct ride.

http://goo.gl/maps/nj4Pt

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: From Bush Street by MUNI - 30 Stockton to Golden Gate Bridge

Hi whiteDahlia,

Thanks your Google map. It show i have to take bus No 2 to Richmond district and change to No 10 to the Plaza toll Northbound of the Golden Gate Bridge. Once i am up there i will walk the bridge, right?

If that is so it will be easy for me.I am going on Weekdays.

Thanks.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Bush Street by MUNI - 30 Stockton to Golden Gate Bridge

No ... that's not what it shows. But there are issues with Google maps utilizing other transit systems (I think we've have this conversation before).

Just follow the written directions and if you need a map, refer to your own.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: From Bush Street by MUNI - 30 Stockton to Golden Gate Bridge

Yes, i have this conversation before but that was when i intend staying around Powell Street. Now i will be staying around bush street and just want to know where i can board bus 30 stockton to Golden Gate Bridge before the toll . So the bus stop is same but bus no 30-Stockton (destination Broderick -- NOT Van ness) to Chestnut and Laguna. I am confused because i don't want to walk to Powell street again.

Could you enlighten me again?

Thanks

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From Bush Street by MUNI - 30 Stockton to Golden Gate Bridge

Whether you are staying on Powell Street or Bush Street, the bus stop for the 30 outbound will be the same: on Stockton at Sutter ... just in front of the tunnel and at the parking structure. (The stop is well marked.)

From there get the 30-Stockton: Broderick

Get off on Chestnut at Laguna (this will be 4 blocks after the bus turns on to Chestnut)

Walk from Chestnut at Laguna to Laguna at Chestnut (yes, just around the corner -- bus stop is also well marked) to get the 28-19th Ave

And you DON'T want the 28L-19th Ave Limited.

Upon return get the 28-19th Ave with a destination of Fort Mason (as opposed to Daly City BART). At the bridge the bus stop for the 28 is used by both in- and outbound directions.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: From Bush Street by MUNI - 30 Stockton to Golden Gate Bridge

Thank you Sir, I got it .

7. Re: From Bush Street by MUNI - 30 Stockton to Golden Gate Bridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 05:16