So we only have a couple of days in SF on our way back from coming back from camping in Yosemite, this is what we have planned. I'm open to activity, restaurant and other suggestions:
- Arrive late afternoon at our airbnb host's home in Potrero Hill
- Relax and decide where we want to head for dinner.
- Dinner on the early side-location?
- Burlesque/Drag Show @ El Rio 7:00
- Explore the nightlife in the Castro
- Brunch at Plow?
- Cable car to City Lights to buy a copy of Howl
- Walk to Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39-(lunch there?), Musée Mécanique,
- Walk to Golden Gate Bridge (say hi to Yoda statue on the way)
- Bus to Haight Ashbury-walk around
- Dinner on the early side again-location?
- Cat Club for Burlesque (we're big fans) 7:00 pm
- Light rail to Union Square
- 10:00-walking tour of the Castro and Mission http://www.wildsftours.com/
- Lunch in the Mission
- Head back and get the car and drive to the airport.