We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendation IN the city.

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
Level Contributor
115 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel recommendation IN the city.

My boyfriend and I are travelling to SF and are looking for a nice, trendy hotel to stay in the city. Nothing to expensive, something moderately priced. We are not looking for a budget hotel. I realize it's going to be on the expensive side, so we are thinking around $200+ per night would suffice.

Thanks

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel recommendation IN the city.

When I hear "trendy" I think the Triton. Well, quirky fits too. It's a Kimpton hotel near Union Square. Great location.

The W is another option for "trendy" but I don't like the location as well, and it's probably more expensive.

$200 night is rather medium in SF. And when you are traveling will make a big difference as well. Well a large convention blows into town hotel rates in the downtown area can more than double.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
48,164 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel recommendation IN the city.

have a look at the jdv and kimpton hotels especially the ones White D mentions. That budget may not be enough for SF trendy hotels

Michigan
Level Contributor
115 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel recommendation IN the city.

Thanks, I will look into these. Galleria Park Hotel looks nice too.

4. Re: Hotel recommendation IN the city.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:17