We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Storage

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
43 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage Storage

Hello to all-

We are traveling to San Francisco in May and our flight itinerary is scheduled to depart at 11:45pm. Since we are checking out at 11am, does anyone have any idea where we might find somewhere to store our luggage until 9 or 10pm other than the airport? I know Pier 39 has luggage lockers, however their website says that they close these lockers at 7pm, and since we are staying at a short-term apartment rental, we wouldn't be able to keep our luggage there after we checkout. I'd prefer not to keep our luggage at the airport since it's really far out of the way. Thanks in advance for your help!

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage Storage

Contact Wes Tyler at the Chancellor Hotel on Powell St near Union Square. He has been very gracious in offering to store luggage for people not staying at the hotel. (Please be generous with your tips to the bellmen.) (You can contact him via the hotel's website or send him a PM via TA ... he is an SF DE.)

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
43 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage Storage

He actually has already contacted me- thank you WhiteDahlia!

3. Re: Luggage Storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 06:16