We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel that offers a shuttle and early morning coffee, etc,

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
28,038 posts
415 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel that offers a shuttle and early morning coffee, etc,

Need a hotel that offers a shuttle to the airport and early coffee/breakfast. We are looking at a 6 am flight out of SFO on a Sat. morning. Thanks!!

LA
Level Contributor
9,624 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel that offers a shuttle and early morning coffee, etc,

I don't know of any downtown SF hotels that offer a free shuttle to the airport. They may have a limousine service that you pay for.

For a 6 am flight, I would stay at an airport hotel.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
60,720 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel that offers a shuttle and early morning coffee, etc,

I do 6AM flights from my home airport often when I go on vacation BUT never from my vacation airport back home! It is usually too much hassle.

I agree that since for a 6AM flight you'd have to be at the airport by at least 5AM(probably much earlier) and you'd have to leave your downtown SF hotel by at least 4AM(or earlier) to get there,I'd also just stay at the airport the night before OR book a later flight!!!

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
18,942 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel that offers a shuttle and early morning coffee, etc,

Are you passing through SF or visiting the city? It's actually a breeze to get to SFO from the city so I would just stay in SF for your visit. If you are passing through, there are a number of airport hotels with shuttles and breakfast included in the rate. None in SF. But again the ride via cab would be a breeze that time of the day. No local will suggest staying near the airport at the end of your SF visit.

Please clarify what you need including budget in actual amount.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
49,288 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel that offers a shuttle and early morning coffee, etc,

Not many hotels will have a hot cup of coffee ready at 4.30am Many do offer a self-service coffee maker in their room and as mentioned none have their own shuttle from SF to SFO. One can get Lorries or other shuttles for around 16 to 18 per person and there are free shuttles from airport hotels and there are plenty of hotels there -- all the chains.

Depending on where you are in the city, it will take 20-30 mins (or faster if you have sir speedy) to get to the airport by Cab. A shuttle may leave really early from SF in which case an airport hotel may get you an hour more sleep

Edited: 16 April 2014, 19:32
Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
28,038 posts
415 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel that offers a shuttle and early morning coffee, etc,

Thanks all. Going to Yosemite and just need a hotel for last night before we fly out of SFO to ATL.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel that offers a shuttle and early morning coffee, etc,

It's times like this that Hotwire or Priceline can be of use. All the usual suspects are at the airport, they're all about the same (if you go with a 3*) and you're only there for a short period of time.

7. Re: Hotel that offers a shuttle and early morning coffee, etc,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 05:16