We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet Mall around SF with big & tall (big size) stores

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1 post
Save Topic
Outlet Mall around SF with big & tall (big size) stores

Hi All,

Do anyone know any outlet malls around SF that have big and tall or big sizes stores?

I have found some stores in the city but quite expensive.

Any suggestions?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,974 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet Mall around SF with big & tall (big size) stores

Welcome to the forum. Start your search below.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?q=outlet+malls&scope=2&ff=30&geo=60713&returnTo=__2F__ShowTopic__2D__g60713__2D__i30__2D__k7402562__2D__Outlet__5F__Mall__5F__around__5F__SF__5F__with__5F__big__5F__tall__5F__big__5F__size__5F__stores__2D__San__5F__Francisco__5F__California__2E__html

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
51,356 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet Mall around SF with big & tall (big size) stores

There are no Outlets malls in SF . The closest ones are in Livermore , Milpitas, Gilroy, Vacaville and to get there one needs a car. There is transit available to Milpitas and Livermore. You can search for those outlets online and see if they have Plus or Big and tall stores.

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
20,706 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet Mall around SF with big & tall (big size) stores

What kind of clothing are you buying? The regular discount stores like Ross, Marshalls, Burlington Coat Factory often have large sizes. They are in SF.

San Francisco Bay
Level Contributor
3,101 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Outlet Mall around SF with big & tall (big size) stores

The largest selection will be Rochester Big and Tall, at 700 Mission St. As the wife of a formerly big husband, I can tell you that you are not going to get too many bargains in this size category. The only bargains I found from time to time were a few items at Ross and at Marshalls, but the selection will be small.

Once he was a normal size, he was amazed at how cheap the clothes could be had.

sf
Level Contributor
3,407 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Outlet Mall around SF with big & tall (big size) stores

As Chinita mentioned Burlington has a big variety of clothes sizes. also agree with Nocal on Rochesters.

Check out premiumoutlets.com and greatmallofMilpitas.com for the closest outlets

6. Re: Outlet Mall around SF with big & tall (big size) stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2015, 06:16