We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a visit to Livermore premium outlet

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
343 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Planning a visit to Livermore premium outlet

Hi all, I'm planning to use the Bart service to Livermore premium outlet. I will depart from Powell street station and based on what I read i should stop at Dublin station.

Can I ask how long is the journey?

And from Dublin station is it easy to get a cab to Livermore premium outlet? How much is the taxi fare? I google it and it's around usd 10. Would like to hear from those that been there before.

Thanks!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning a visit to Livermore premium outlet

It's about a 50 minute ride. Go all the way to the last stop Dublin/Pleasanton. There are usually cabs there.

www.bart.gov

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
53,616 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning a visit to Livermore premium outlet

There is a reason we have TOP QUESTIONS and info from the experts in there. TSS is our resident expert and he has this info

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60713-i30-k589862…

if you want to look at how long it takes www.bart.gov can help with timings The ride should be about an hour including waiting for the train.

There may be cabs or you can take the shuttle the outlet provides

Edited: 06 May 2014, 16:18
sf
Level Contributor
3,474 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning a visit to Livermore premium outlet

I'm not sure how expensive Singapore, so it might be worth the tip, but we've found very few bargains at the Livermore outlets, compared to Milpitas or Gilroy. Great Mall of Milpitas is reachable from BART to Fremont and a bus or taxi and just also so take a look at the list of stores of each before you go to determine which suits you best.

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
21,359 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Planning a visit to Livermore premium outlet

Oh goodie, destination expert (unofficial, of course) for the Livermore Premium Outlet here.

The stores at Livermore are very different from those at the Great Mall, Milpitas. So yes be sure to check to see if they fit your needs. There is a bus from the BART station to the Livermore mall. Also taxis are usually waiting at the BART station. Be sure you go all the way to the end station (Dublin/Pleasanton), and not the West Dublin station (one before the last station).

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
53,616 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Planning a visit to Livermore premium outlet

what discount do you get at that outlet TSS ?

90%, 80%

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
21,359 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Planning a visit to Livermore premium outlet

Still in negotiation.

7. Re: Planning a visit to Livermore premium outlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2015, 06:17