We are looking for public transit options from SFO to our accomodation in SF which is close to Balboa / 8th Ave, I hope we will leave SFO around 5pm-ish.
There are few options to reach our destination using BART and a bus - http://take.ms/5ltrV
- BART to Montgomery St then 38L
- BART to Powell then 31 or 5, 5L
- BART to Dally City then 28
We are 2 adults + a toddler (2yrs old) and we will be after a 12+ hrs flight so please advice which option from above:
- has less stairs (luggage-friendly)
- is less crowded between 5PM-7PM
- is faster and less prone to have delays / traffic jams
My choice would be the 3rd one because it's avoiding the center but maybe I am wrong ? I am also considering getting a cab but I don't know if you can order one with a child/toddler seat.