We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

25th Birthday

Los Angeles...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
25th Birthday

Hi all!!

I am moving to Marin in 2 weeks, but my 25th birthday is in August... What are some good ideas of what to do. I only have a few friends up here so far, so I don't have a big group, but I want to find something fun to do for my first birthday up here!

Please give me some good ideas!! Id rather say in the city / north bay, but honestly I am up for anything!

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 25th Birthday

We need a lot more info. Is this for lunch? Brunch? Dinner? Picnic?

Are you hosting? Budget?

If I were to take a stab in the dark, I might suggest Angel Island.

Forestville, CA
Level Contributor
9,749 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 25th Birthday

oh, that was a great idea from WD...Angel Island....and then ferry into the city and have dinner and drinks in North Beach...OR get to Sausalito for the evening....OR have dinner at Joe's Taco Lounge in Mill Valley and then go have cocktails and hear some music at Sweetwater Music Hall ....

http://www.angelisland.com/

www.sfgate.com/neighborhoods/

www.joestacolounge.com/

www.sweetwatermusichall.com/

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,832 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 25th Birthday

I would head into the city for your evening birthday events....Marin can be pretty quiet for the younger crowd in terms of nightlife.

Ferry in is a good idea, though you'd have to check on return times- could also Uber it back home- you could do dinner somewhere along the Embarcardero- there are a few places to choose from depending on what food you like-- Coqueta, La Mar Cebicheria, Waterbar, Epic Roasthouse, Slanted Door, are a few. Hard Water is a place to stop for a drink, La Mar has a bar too.

Otherwise, you could always do dinner/drinks in the Mission- there are so many places there to choose from.

4. Re: 25th Birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2015, 05:16