We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baseball tickets

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Baseball tickets

Hi

I am trying to purchase to the giants vs dodgers match on 14 September, and I am finding tickets ver scare and seated together - looking for 2 tickets.

I have checked out MLB.com and they have only nosebleed seats left, I am looking for something closer to the action.

Can someone suggest a reliable ticket outlet, where I can get eticket - currently from australia

I have tried stub hub, tickets won't load and can't register

Thanks in advance

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
52,761 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baseball tickets

I have heard that folks have not had problems purchasing from www.stubhub.com from abroad. I am surprised you are having problems. It could be a browser or technical issue if you are saying that tickets won't load.

Two places i would suggest are stubhub or ticketmaster. There is a site called www.seatgeek.com which is a search engine for tickets but it links you to actual ticket broker sites. I would be vary of most sites but it is a way to find the best tickets

The SF Giants and Dodgers are huge rivals so tickets for that game (we don't play test matches as you folks do) will not be cheap

Go GIANTS

Remember that closer to the action will cost you $$$$$

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Baseball tickets

thanks, I was on stubhub the other day researching, and now it won't let me check it out, I am prepare for the cost, as so to speak it will be once in a lifetime opportunity

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
52,761 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baseball tickets

Humm is this your work PC that could be blocking things. ? Try a different browser or from home. If that is not the issue. I would contact support

There is a top question in the SF forum with info on where to sit etc at att park

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
21,624 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baseball tickets

That is odd indeed. We have had many international visitors use StubHub without issues. If you still can not proceed, you can live chat with a customer support person. Good luck and Go Giants!

sf
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Baseball tickets

Could be a work firewall blocking the site!

M D
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Baseball tickets

If you schedule allows, it should be easier (cheaper) to get tickets earlier in the middle of the week against a team other than the dodgers.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Baseball tickets

Hi, I have tried google chrome seems to be working now...gosh so many options (where to sit)...I am arriving only a few hours before the match - lucky a flight change

I thinking section 106 or thereabouts - any good???

8. Re: Baseball tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:16