We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants or lounge with live band

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants or lounge with live band

I would like to visit a restaurant or lounge with live band in San Francisco. Any recommendation?

Is it safe to walk around at night may be around 10-11pm. I will be staying at marriott Marques, just wonder whether it will be safe to walk back from Powell station or union square.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
53,531 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants or lounge with live band

Well Biscuits and Blues or starlight room are close and it is perfectly fine to walk around that area late at night

Sacramento, CA
Destination Expert
for Sacramento
Level Contributor
4,122 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants or lounge with live band

Les Joulin's Jazz Bistro is close and John's Grill is across the street from there.

San Francisco, Ca
Level Contributor
17,633 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants or lounge with live band

Bix has music most nights (light jazz). Rose Pistola has jazz on Friday and Saturday (I think).

Starlight Room no longer has live music, unfortunately; they usually have a DJ.

Tonga Room at the Fairmont has a small band playing music from the 50s, 60s, 70s (very light, pop music).

Top of the Mark has a big band on Friday, other music other nights: …tigertech.net/ICHotelsSF/TOTM/TOTM-Calendar…

4. Re: Restaurants or lounge with live band

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 06:16