We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotwire Help

Washington, DC Area
Level Contributor
295 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Hotwire Help

There is a San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf area--listed as 2.5 stars--but is a "customer favorite" with continental breakfast option. Depending on when you want to stay, the price ranges from $69 to $80. Has anyone purchased this hotel? I'd love to know what it is. The reviews are quite positive and it would be great to uncover this mystery!

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
San Francisco
San Francisco
California
Fisherman's Wharf
Fisherman's Wharf
15,772 Reviews
San Francisco, CA
W Virginia
Level Contributor
252 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotwire Help

I'm wondering if it the HI Express or the HI both at the Wharf, one is a ** and one is a ***

Mentioned in this post
The Wharf Inn
The Wharf Inn
933 Reviews
San Francisco, CA
Oakland, California
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
6,327 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotwire Help

If it makes you feel any better, the chances are it's a good place to stay in a convenient and safe neighborhood. Some FW hotels are less comfy than others, some a little noisy, but overall, for that price, I'm guessing you'll be happy with what you get. There really aren't too any losers in that area that would book through hotwire.

Both Holiday Inns would be fine choices, if that's what it turns out to be. Good luck!

Hortonville...
Level Contributor
115 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotwire Help

I don't believe, ( or know for sure ), that the Holiday Inn has a continental breakfast ( free ).

I DO know that the Holiday Inn Express does - we've stayed there, and absolutely loved it.

You may want to look on other travel sites and look at different F.W. hotels and see which ones have continental breakfasts - that may narrow your questions down as to which one they're referring to.