We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scrapbook stores?

england
Level Contributor
48 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Scrapbook stores?

Hi,

I know this is a bit of a random question but i love crafts and scrapbooking and wondered if there are any stores selling scrapbook supplies in San Francisco.

Thanks in advance.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,860 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scrapbook stores?

Whoops, cut and pasted on wrong query

These may be a bit dated, but here are two previous discussions on the matter

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60713-i30-k703272…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60713-i30-k445652…

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
4,467 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scrapbook stores?

If you have a car available and will be in San Francisco on December 1, this might be a fun side trip. Petaluma is about an hour north of San Francisco by car.

==================================================

Mrs. Grossman's

Holiday Store Sale

A wide range of supplies for scrapbookers and crafters will be priced below wholesale at this one-day sale.

Highlights: 12-by-12-inch albums (with 20 acid- and lignin-free pages) $7.50 (retail $29.50), 8-by-8-inch albums $4.75, large rolls of stickers in assorted designs $2.99 to $5 (retail $25 to $75, packaged sticker strips 25 to 50 cents (retail $2.60 to $4), packaged Alphabet stickers $8; packaged handmade paper, simulated scrap metal, fabric stickers and sticker sheets with a how-to booklet $10 (retail $92).

Details: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Dec. 1. 3810 Cypress Drive, Petaluma. (800) 457-4570. www.mrsgrossmans.com. MC, Visa, AE, DIS. Parking: lot.

London
Level Contributor
1 post
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scrapbook stores?

Did you manage to find any as I am off to San Fran in November and am keen to get stocked up on card making and scrapbooking supplies.

The Lost Pearl

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scrapbook stores?

There is a pretty big one in Berkeley on 4th st,

http://www.scrapbookterritory.com/

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,873 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Scrapbook stores?

Definitely go to Paper Source, they'll have everything you're looking for. Really cute stuff too.

Two locations in SF, one in Pacific Heights and the other in the Marina.

paper-source.com/cgi-bin/paper/locations/ca_…

6. Re: Scrapbook stores?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 20:18