We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westfield Mall

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
217 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Westfield Mall

Planing a trip in May or June 07. My wife saw me on this site and picked up on the Westfield Mall posts. I need location and nearest cable car stop, or F line stop.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park
Level Contributor
14,245 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westfield Mall

* "My wife saw me on this site and picked up on the Westfield Mall posts." *

Aha! You got caught! :-)

If you mean the Westfield San Francisco Centre with the new Bloomies', plus Nordstrom etc., it is at Market near 5th and right at the foot of Powell St. Numerous bus lines, all Muni Metro lines including the F, and the Powell cable cars go there.

Enjoy (or tell your wife to enjoy!)

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park
Level Contributor
14,245 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Westfield Mall

P.S. You (or she) will also be a short walk from Union Square, where Macy's, Sak's, Neiman Marcus, and other shopping opportunities of all sizes and types can be found. Bring lots of $$$.

Level Contributor
217 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Westfield Mall

Thanks, I will print this out and give it to my wife in a post Christmas card, with a list of local part time jobs.

4. Re: Westfield Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 22:15