We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berkeley Hotel to AT&T Field

texas
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Berkeley Hotel to AT&T Field

What is best and safest way to get from Doubletree in Berkeley to the AT&T field for a game and back. We will have a rental car but wonder about public transportation.

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
23,894 posts
47 reviews
1. Re: Berkeley Hotel to AT&T Field

You can take BART to the Embarcadero station and walk to the ball park. North Berkeley station is closest to your hotel. On a weekday you may have trouble finding parking during day time. Maybe your hotel has a shuttle that can take you to the station.

Pacifica, California
Destination Expert
for Pacifica
Level Contributor
11,391 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Berkeley Hotel to AT&T Field

An alternative to walking from the Embarcadero BART station to AT&T Park is the Muni T Line. Personally, I'd walk as the T Line will be packed like a can of sardines.

texas
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Berkeley Hotel to AT&T Field

I think the hotel has a shuttle to the station. I'm just wondering about after the game and waiting at the station for the shuttle. Is the area full of people or would we be deserted waiting alone for our shuttle?

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
23,894 posts
47 reviews
4. Re: Berkeley Hotel to AT&T Field

It's a night game? North Berkeley station is not that crowded. Later in the evening you should wait inside the station for the shuttle. It's safe around the station area.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,628 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: Berkeley Hotel to AT&T Field

I'd probably Uber back to the hotel for convenience.

texas
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Berkeley Hotel to AT&T Field

Thanks. After thinking about it, I changed our hotel to one in Union Square.

7. Re: Berkeley Hotel to AT&T Field

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 June 2016, 14:05
8. Re: Berkeley Hotel to AT&T Field

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2017, 05:17