We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Local" visitors of the PIC WaterPark?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
23 posts
382 reviews
Save Topic
"Local" visitors of the PIC WaterPark?

Hello everyone. When my wife and I visited Saipan from Guam on our First Anniversary, (9 years ago now) we stayed at Aquarius Beach Tower. At the time, they told us if we went down to PIC and showed our local Guam ID, we could use the waterpark for only $20. Does anyone know if thats still the case? When we went we were able to add a fabulous buffet lunch on for only $5 more.

Can anyone tell me what "local" rates are now to visit the PIC waterpark and if you can add on lunch at a discount?

Thank You.

Saipan
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: "Local" visitors of the PIC WaterPark?

Dear travelinpdx,

Greetings from PIC Saipan!

Thank you for your choice to enjoy our facilities and The Magellan buffet restaurant while visiting Saipan.

Our hotel offers special discounted rates for CNMI and Guam citizens only (local ID required). The Waterpark pass is still $20, and the Waterpark pass with lunch at The Magellan is $25 on the week days and $30 on Sunday.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at sales@picsaipan.com. We look forward for seeing you here, at PIC on Saipan.

Sincerely,

PIC Management

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
23 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Local" visitors of the PIC WaterPark?

Thank you so very much for the response. We are looking forward to enjoying the waterpark again. We are on a Continental Holidays package from Guam and will be staying at the Fiesta Resort Saipan during our visit. The other question I had is regarding transportation. Would PIC by chane offer any transportation to the waterpark from our hotel? We are not planning on renting a car.

Saipan
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: "Local" visitors of the PIC WaterPark?

You are welcome, travelinpdx,

Unfortunately we do not provide transportation for the Waterpark usage only as usually our local patrons arrive on their own.

However, the easiest way is to ride the DFS bus from DFS to PIC, and back. It will take about 20 minutes to get to PIC. The DFS bus is free of charge.

Enjoy your stay on Saipan and have fun at PIC!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
108 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Local" visitors of the PIC WaterPark?

There is also a waterpark at the World Resort (Wave Jungle). You can also add brunch on there too. I like both parks. Wave Jungle has some bigger/faster slides though.

Saipan
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: "Local" visitors of the PIC WaterPark?

Thank you for the note, FlyingSuperMonkey.

We would like to add that in addition to the waterpark with such unique attraction as the Point Break Wave Machine, PIC Saipan provides 60+ marine and land sports and activities, including Laser Tag Park, wall climbing, tennis, billiards, archery, windsurfing, outrigger canoe, standup paddle board and much more. Lessons are available for beginners.

A list of the sports and activities is available online on our new web site http://www.picresorts.com/saipan

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
23 posts
382 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "Local" visitors of the PIC WaterPark?

Thanks! We are looking forward to coming to the park on Monday!

I will post a full review after we finish. Thanks again. Lanny

Saipan
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: "Local" visitors of the PIC WaterPark?

We will be glad to see you here, Lanny!

Hopefully, the weather on Monday will be better. And, Monday is Halloween! There will be a lot of special activities on that day, a Hunted House and a Halloween Show at the evening. You may like to stay for the evening entertainment. Here is link to the flier with the info about Halloween at PIC: picresorts-saipan.com/images/uploads/halowee…

8. Re: "Local" visitors of the PIC WaterPark?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Saipan