We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel recs.

California
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Motel recs.

I am planning a trip to Arches for my birthday. It's right after memorial day so I am thinking I can't avoid the crowds unless I plan this trip during the week. I'd like to plan 5 days in the area. Are there any local motels that may not advertise on the internet that are under $100 per night. I'm just looking for a place that has a comfy bed. Otherwise, I don't plan on being in the room a whole lot.

Moab, Utah
Level Contributor
452 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel recs.

The Adventure Inn Moab 435-259-4046

Clean, comfy, well under $100 and owner operated by two of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. Jim and Chris do a great Job.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,482 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motel recs.

We had a decent stay at Redstone Inn in Moab. They had a small kitchen area with fridge, microwave, counter and a small sink.

Boston, MA
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Motel recs.

Hi,

Just thought I'd pipe in with another recommendation - the Riverside Inn which is very clean, friendly staff, inexpensive prices (we paid $60.00/night in June). They offer morning coffee and light breakfast (ordinary), a laundry on the first floor as well as internet access in the lobby. Small pool and hot tub. The Inn is located on the northern edge of town, nearest the parks and Rte. 128, and is slightly out of the hustle and bustle, if that's what you like.

Peg

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
693 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Motel recs.

Moab Valley Inn is around $100, maybe a bit more with tax. It's ideally located near the supermarket, 10 mins from all the main gift shops and restaurants and opposite the great moab brewery, which if you want a beer is the best place to drink in town. You get a basic, but free, breakfast too.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,245 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Motel recs.

We like the River Canyon Lodge, clean, reasonably priced, incredibly convenient downtown.

Kerhonkson, New York
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Motel recs.

We stayed at the Super 8. It was 71/night w/AAA discount. This was in Sept.

7. Re: Motel recs.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 08:31
Get answers to your questions about Moab