We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging in Moab for One Night in June

Which Moab hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
Level Contributor
31 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging in Moab for One Night in June

Higher priced lodgings seem to be booked so looking for next best options in Moab. Two people -- Will only be spending one night. Any suggestions or advice among the other options in town greatly appreciated!

Phila., PA
Level Contributor
316 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging in Moab for One Night in June

Just got back from a Utah National Parks tour in March, and I stayed at Holiday Inn Express. Would highly recommend, and tend not to be too expensive. I was there during Jeep Safari Week, so I am unsure of thier normal rates; we paid $125/night for a mini "suite" (really just had a short wall between bed and living room area.) EXCELLENT beds - really top notch. On the edge of Moab on the Arches side, but Moab is only a mile or two on either side of 191. Nice free breakfast of a different egg course each day, bacon/sausage, continental selections, waffle maker - saves time and $$. Right near cliffs and the Colorado river. Any hotel in Moab is in the center of the splendor!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
31 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging in Moab for One Night in June

Thanks for info. I was considering HI Express but after reading the reviews on it here in TripAdvisor I seriously questioned it as an option.

USA
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging in Moab for One Night in June

You can't go wrong with the Cali Cochitta Bed and Breakfast. We loved it!

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
10,527 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging in Moab for One Night in June

Check out the Super 8. I thought it was a cut above typical Super 8. Nice pool.

Moab, Utah
Level Contributor
437 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lodging in Moab for One Night in June

The Adventure Inn Moab.

Owner operated, clean and inexpensive is the way to go. No pool but if you simply need a wonderful place for the night it can't be beat.

Pennellville, New...
Level Contributor
221 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lodging in Moab for One Night in June

If you have sleeping bags,check out a cabin at the moab koa. Nice place, great setting.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,702 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lodging in Moab for One Night in June

River Canyon Lodge is ultra convenient, very clean and usually pretty reasonable. We just booked a couple nights in May for around $70/night. You can walk everywhere from there.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
31 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lodging in Moab for One Night in June

Thanks everyone -- we have found lodging.

9. Re: Lodging in Moab for One Night in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 07:20