We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset jeep/atv/hummer trip in Moab

Which Moab hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
37 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset jeep/atv/hummer trip in Moab

I would LOVE to do a sunset jeep/hummer or atv trip while I am in Moab in September.

I will be there for 4 days/3 nights. So far - we have booked the balloon ride at sunrise & a jet boat ride on the Colorado River. The Jet boat is from 1:00-5:00, so there is ample time to do a sunset tour. ANY suggestions?? There are SO many to pick from, wondering who has the best bang for their buck!

We are staying in Moab, then traveling onto Canyonlands. Any and all suggestions are much appreciated!!

Thank you!

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
15,637 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset jeep/atv/hummer trip in Moab

We did the sunset hummer tour with Moab Adventure Center. We had a great time, our tour guides made it fun, with a beautiful sunset along the rim of the Colorado river, so we came back at night. Can't speak for any others, though I'm sure they would be fine as well.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
37 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset jeep/atv/hummer trip in Moab

thank you for your quick response. I do appreciate it!! There is SO much to see & do in Moab...not enough time!

3. Re: Sunset jeep/atv/hummer trip in Moab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:17