We're considering a vacation the first week of April to the Moab area. We have 2 boys - 6 and 3 1/2 yrs old and are trying to determine if this is a good trip for them or we should wait a few years. I have a handful of questions...
1) We're considering flying into either Salt Lake City or Grand Junction and flying out of Durango and doing the train ride there. Any suggested itineraries that would be appriopriate for kids that age?
2) We like to bike. Is there realatively easy paths we could do with the kids (on tandem bikes) in the area?
3) What are the must see's? what are hikes the boys could handle?
4) Is the Durango train ride worth it?
5) What type of weather should we expect then?
We're certainly open to any suggestions or possible reroutings anyone has. Thanks for the help!