We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pet friendly dining

Which Asheville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
coral springs...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
pet friendly dining

I will be visiting Asheville during the first two weeks in May- wehave a 13 lb jack russell terrior- Does anyone know some restaurants that have outdoor dining and will allow pets?

Weaverville, North...
Level Contributor
790 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pet friendly dining

I am trying to think of places with outdoor seating where I've seen people and their pets....here are the ones that come to mind:

Well Bred Bakery in Weaverville - only has a couple of tables but always has a bowl of water out for dogs.

Mellow Mushroom(Pizza) - downtown Asheville - I think I've seen dogs in their outoor patio.

New World Coffee - across from Haywood Park Hotel

Tupelo Honey - outdoor seating

Mayfel's - outdoor seating

Charlotte
Level Contributor
78 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pet friendly dining

I live in Charlotte and was in Asheville yesterday with a dog. We wanted to eat lunch outside in the downtown area. A few of the restaurants we saw throughout the forum as dog friendly were not, but maybe it depends on the size of the dog. Mine is 40 pounds. We were turned away from the Mellow Mushroom and the Corner Restaurant on the Square. We opted for take out and took it to a nearby park which was a nice change.

Western North...
Level Contributor
407 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pet friendly dining

http://blazenskyy.com/pages/FunThings.php

4. Re: pet friendly dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 02:16