We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids free at Biltmore until Labor Day

Charlotte NC
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kids free at Biltmore until Labor Day

Charlotte Observer Biltmore Ad on Sunday 6/21: Kids 16 and under admitted free with paying adult until Labor Day.

Just confirmed this on biltmore.com and online ticket purchase will save you an extra $10pp

southeastern, pa
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids free at Biltmore until Labor Day

Adults free after Labor Day? Or a non-paying adult? Don't get no respect, in the words of R. Dangerfield.

Charlotte NC
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids free at Biltmore until Labor Day

Love/miss Rodney. But truly if you have not been to Biltmore it really is worth paying to see and my middle name is cheap.

southeastern, pa
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids free at Biltmore until Labor Day

Frugal, here. Just surfin' for the best possible deal. Always can get down on my knees and invoke the height rule? Hey? How about in Canadian?

Ohio
Level Contributor
736 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kids free at Biltmore until Labor Day

My family and I took advantage of this deal today. With 2 adults and 2 children and purchasing our tickets online we paid $80 plus the $3 convenience fee. Can't beat that!

southeastern, pa
Level Contributor
232 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Kids free at Biltmore until Labor Day

Uh, maybe you could. AAA office in Asheville charges $36/ticket. Would that have included the kids??? I suppose, if they are admitting children free.

6. Re: Kids free at Biltmore until Labor Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2009, 08:18