We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashville green cottages

Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ashville green cottages

Has anyone stayed at these cottages? I would love to know what this is like, We are planning on going to NC to get a bit of cooler air next week and this place came across my radar.

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
370 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ashville green cottages

I am pretty familiar with the area and have never heard of them. Are you looking for a cottage to stay at while in town? What type of things are you looking for and maybe i can help with a suggestion. I'm not saying don't stay here, I'm just saying I've never heard of it.

Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,971 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ashville green cottages

I too never heard of this place but it looks interesting. However their cancellation policy wouldn't work for me. Three weeks cancellation is just too long for me but maybe this is not an issue for you.

Deposit of 50% of reservation rate plus tax is required with credit card.

Cancellation reservation requires a 21 days notification. A $35.00 re-booking fee will be refunded with a 21 day notice.

3. Re: Ashville green cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2009, 05:17