We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On a budget... for 4 adults ?

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
5 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
On a budget... for 4 adults ?

Hi,

I am planning to go to Asheville and of course see the Biltmore Estate, we are going in september, it would be for 4 adults, can you all tell me which hotels do you recommend, the less we spend in a hotel, the more we can spend elsewhere, but I still want something nice and clean, not fancy, but reasonable, and if they do free breakfast that would help too...

Any idea ?

Thanks,

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
5 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On a budget... for 4 adults ?

OOPS.. I meant in October.. we are going in Destin, FL in September, and Asheville in October... Confused... sorry !

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On a budget... for 4 adults ?

The Holiday Inn Ashville Biltmore East seems to be the lowest at the present time. They're listing rooms at $117 per night. Give them a call and see if their rate is lower in October.

Have a good trip!

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On a budget... for 4 adults ?

Sorry, was in a rush.....Asheville!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
5 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On a budget... for 4 adults ?

I am still looking.. I found a 25% off coupon for Days Inn in Candler, (2551 Smoky Park Hwy), the rates are good, and reviews are not bad, even though it's 15 minutes from the Biltmore Estate, it might be a good find... still looking though...

Asheville, North...
Destination Expert
for Asheville
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: On a budget... for 4 adults ?

Dont hesitate to look outside Asheville. Octobver is the peak tourist month for hotels, so you might save some $$ looking outside of town.

6. Re: On a budget... for 4 adults ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2010, 07:16