We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Boarding near Biltmore Estate

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
35 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Pet Boarding near Biltmore Estate

We are planning a short-notice trip to Asheville this coming Sunday, 11/1 thru 11/3. We are staying at the Inn at Biltmore Estate which doesn't accommodate pets, but we need to bring our little 7 lb. Havenese dog with us. So my question is are there any pet kennels / boarding areas close to the Biltmore that anyone would recommend? Thanks all!

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
370 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet Boarding near Biltmore Estate

I can't speak from personal experience as i do not have a dog, but this list of kennels were listed on the Asheville's website. Hope this helps.

exploreasheville.com/where-to-stay/lodging-b…

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
35 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet Boarding near Biltmore Estate

Thanks for the tips. We ended up at a place called "At Play With Sparky", which was very close to the Biltmore Estate. At first glance, we weren't very comfortable with the place. But we picked up Penelope today from there and she looked great. They were holding her and playing with her up at the front desk when we arrived to pick her up. So I would recommend them if you are in need of a place in close proximity to the Biltmore.

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet Boarding near Biltmore Estate

Try Dog House Doggie Daycare off of Lyman next time. I've been going there for 5 years now. Also Pet Soup on Glendale, off of Swannanoa River Road. All those are reasonably close to Biltmore.

4. Re: Pet Boarding near Biltmore Estate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2010, 06:16