We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween weekend in Asheville

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
19 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Halloween weekend in Asheville

We are headed Asheville way this weekend NOT for Halloween (just coincides) but for Sunday night concert. Staying downtown at Four Points Sheraton. Fear that Asheville is going to be crazy/ crowded/spooky on Sat & Sun! Made a reservation for Sat. dinner at Table (suggested by a friend). Wondered if I would get any other suggestions about good food choices on a crowded weekend. Thanks for any help!

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
370 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halloween weekend in Asheville

Stovetrotters on the edge of Biltmore Village would be a great choice. There are many great restaurants in Asheville to choose from, so if you have a particular taste in mind, let me know and I can help direct you.

As far as Halloween in Asheville, i would imagine the bars and pub type restaurants being busy, but not so much the "other" restaurants.

Mentioned in this post
Biltmore Village
Biltmore Village
826 Reviews
Asheville, NC
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
19 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Halloween weekend in Asheville

Thank you for responding! I had heard of Stovetrotters and tried to get a reservation - they are booked both nights of our visit. Somehow my excitment over seeing Leonard Cohen in concert in Asheville kept me from realizing it is FALL and lots of folks will be in town! I'll keep Stovetrotters on my list for the next visit! Thanks again!

3. Re: Halloween weekend in Asheville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2010, 05:18