We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East VS Brookstone Lodge

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
145 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East VS Brookstone Lodge

I will be coming to Asheville next weekend, right after Thanksgiving.

I have kind of narrowed it down to these 2 hotels, the Quality inn & Suites and the Brookstone Lodge.

Is anyone familiar with both of these, does either one have any major advantages or disadvantages over the other?.

Either as far as the Hotel itself goes or as to what part of the city they are in? or any other info.

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
370 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East VS Brookstone Lodge

Personally I would pick Brookstone Lodge. It is a new hotel that is an independent hotel. I like the location as it is super convenient to get in and around Asheville. They are in the top 5 on TripAdvisor too.

2. Re: Quality Inn & Suites Biltmore East VS Brookstone Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2010, 05:23