We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging with my pet

clearwater, florida
1 post
Save Topic
Lodging with my pet

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me where in or around Ashville that I can stay with my pet for a couple of nights in Dec. Also, is anything going on at that time of year? Peace, Marcie

Fort Mill, South...
Level Contributor
399 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging with my pet

put pet friendly hotels into your web browser. this is the easiest way to find hotels. If your pet is a dog put in dog friendly hotels there is a real nice accurate web site. As a general rule comfort inns allow for dogs as do redroof if you are on a budget. It has been my experience that RR charges no pet fee if you reserve a pet room and Comfort/Choice/Clarion charge an extra fee. Some Best Westerns will also accept pets. If you need help email me at Highlaketravel@hotmail.com and I will check some non-public websites for you or will be happy to make your reservations.

southcarolina
Level Contributor
704 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging with my pet

to zenpash: may I suggest www.vrbo.com (vacation rentals by owner). Although we have not used this site for Ashville we have used it in the past for other locations with great success. There seem to be several rentals in Ashville that state pet friendly.

nj
Level Contributor
329 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging with my pet

I know I saw pets at the sleep inn right near the biltmore. It was a very nice, new, clean but small rooms- but CLEAN and nice hotel.

Asheville
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging with my pet

Try www.engadineinn.com They have pet friendly cabins, only 10 min. to downtown Asheville. Cool cabins, wood burning fireplaces, whirlpool, king beds...they are log cabins. The number is 800-665-8868

north carolina
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Lodging with my pet

biltmore west best western,watch for other pets!!!! super 8 biltmore east,red roof inn asheville west days inn asheville mall

Flat Rock, NC
Level Contributor
8 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lodging with my pet

Try our place, the Highland Lake Inn...we have two cottages that are pet friendly, a beautiful lake and what we like to think is a great restaurant...check us out at www.hlinn.com

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lodging with my pet

As other folks have replied, Red Roof Inns are pet friendly and I have had wonderful staff and clean rooms at ones in other cities. As for stuff going on.. Our city has a lot of it!! First thing to pick up (hopefully at your place of stay) is the Mountain Express newspaper. It will list all that is happening. You can also Google it and check it out online. Have a Great Visit and For Sure Check Out Our DownTown!