We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

simple, nice breakfast areas walkable four points Sheraton

chicagoland
Level Contributor
400 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
simple, nice breakfast areas walkable four points Sheraton

Well...I took a chance and tried priceline..which is a gamble. I was hoping for a Hampton andI got the four points for $49 a night. but after looking at TA reviews...not so sure it was worth taking that risk. But I am stuck with it. No hotel with free breakfast. Any nice, tasty but inexpensive places to get breakfast with kids in walking distance of this hotel? Or other suitable family places that wont bust our budget?

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
85 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: simple, nice breakfast areas walkable four points Sheraton

Over Easy Cafe at 32 Broadway Street phone 828-236-3533 is one of my favorites in the area

2. Re: simple, nice breakfast areas walkable four points Sheraton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2010, 05:17