We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asheville, 1 Day/Night Trip Report

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Asheville, 1 Day/Night Trip Report

We stayed at Hotel Indigo. We got a great rate of 108.00 for a Saturday night including tax. It was a beautiful hotel. Large rooms with giant walk-in showers. All brand new and clean. Great location to downtown. The staff was very nice.

We walked the town looking in differant places. We deicided to take a tour of the Thomas Wofe House. We had a guided tour, just the 2 of us on the tour. Was very interesting.

We had lunch at the Early Girl Eatery. We had to wait a bit here. It was worth the wait, was very good. We had dinner at Tupelo Honey Cafe. Again we had to wait, it was very good.

We went in Jack of the Wood for drinks. We paid the cover and walked in. It was so crowded you couldn't move. So we left and got our cover back. We stopped for a few brews at the Flying Frog and called it a night.

I have been coming to the Asheville are for 9 years just for the outdoor activities. I will be spending more time in the downttown area. What a neat 5 square block area I have missed.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asheville, 1 Day/Night Trip Report

Thanks for sharing, Tupelo Honey Cafe is one of my favorites as well!

2. Re: Asheville, 1 Day/Night Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2012, 06:22