We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel with elderly father

Glen Echo, Maryland
Level Contributor
190 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Travel with elderly father

Need accommodation advice after trolling around here. I'm taking my Dad for his 91st birthday for a scenic drive from VA down to Asheville. We plan on spending 2 days in Asheville, visiting Biltmore, etc. I need help finding a nice, but not expensive place, perhaps a suite, where we each have our own bedroom. Don't want to hike B&B stairs. He can walk, but isn't going to go on unnecessary hikes. Also, we can go last week of March or early April. Your thoughts advisors?

Mentioned in this post
Asheville
Asheville
North Carolina Mountains, NC
Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
333 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel with elderly father

Only place that I can think of right away is The Residences at Biltmore. I am certain they have two bedroom suite but you will need to check the price. But a very nice place to stay for a visit to Asheville.

Mentioned in this post
Asheville
Asheville
North Carolina Mountains, NC
NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel with elderly father

Homewood Suites has some two bedrooms. Very nice.

3. Re: Travel with elderly father

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 00:15