We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tomorrow night

Which Asheville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Elizabethton...
Level Contributor
16 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Tomorrow night

hello everyone!!! Heading into Ashe"vegas" tomorrow night to prepare for the Winter Warmer on Saturday. I would like to know what is going on. I love to go to bars and hear good live music, or is something is off the radar and sounds like a good time, please let me know. See you out there.

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
420 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tomorrow night

Friday night?

There will be jazz/motown at the Grove Arcade with a cash bar from 5-8pm.

Barleys Tap Room is introducing Catawba Valley Brewing Co.'s new line of canned beers.

Highland Brewing Co. has live music in their tap room from 6 till 8pm.

The Bright Light Social Hour is playing Pisgah Brewing co. at 9. Free show.

The Thirsty Monk on Patton downtown is always a good spot.

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tomorrow night

Hi there,

Asheville CVB here. Just walking around downtown Asheville you'll find plenty of places to duck into.

Popular nightlife spots include: Lexington Avenue Brewery (LAB), The Vault, Jack of the Wood and the Arcade.

Boombox plus Eliot Lipp will be performing at the Orange Peel which should be a great show.

Over at the French Broad Brewery Tasting Room you'll find local favorite, Dehlia Low playing.

Also, this weekend is the Fringe Arts Festival at BeBe Theatre. That would be a perfect thing to check out if you're looking for something a little different.

Have fun!

Elizabethton...
Level Contributor
16 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tomorrow night

Thanks, that all sounds right up my alley!

4. Re: Tomorrow night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2013, 10:24