We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 nights...Where to stay?

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
2 nights...Where to stay?

Hi, Mum and DD21 looking for a hotel for 2 nights over the last weekend in May, arrive on Friday leave Sun. Visiting Biltmore on a Saturday, probably not the best day to visit but that's just the way it's worked out.

Anywho....looking at hotels we're looking to spend around $100 a night.

So far, on the shortlisted I've got;

Best Western of Biltmore East $108 a night, advance purchase direct -- looks like rooms have been redone

Days Inn Biltmore East roughly $85 a night [conversion from GBP] advanced purchase through 3rd party site. Only management photos available of the rooms, hardly any real photos -- puts me off. But it's quite a bit cheaper, espeically since Biltmore is going to cost $54 each for the day!

Brookstone Lodge roughly $101 a night [conversion from GBP] advanced purchase through 3rd party site. Thin Walls

They all have free breakfast which is a bonus.

Thoughts? Any more to add to the mix

Thanks

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 nights...Where to stay?

I like Residence's at Biltmore but it's a little above your budget. Under $100.00 check with Baymont Inn.

http://www.residencesatbiltmore.com/

baymontinns.com/hotels/…

2. Re: 2 nights...Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2013, 10:23