We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Touring Biltmore during Bele Chere

texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Touring Biltmore during Bele Chere

We wanted to tour the Biltmore on 7/28 prior to going to to a family vacation in the Smokey's on 7/29. I just noticed that this is the same weekend as the Bele Chere Festival. I was already worried about the crowds at the Biltmore on a Saturday. Can anybody tell me whether we should avoid going during this weekend. Or will the festival not have an effect on the crowds and the Biltmore. Thanks.

Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,945 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Touring Biltmore during Bele Chere

It will be very, very busy.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
99 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Touring Biltmore during Bele Chere

We're planning to visit Bele Chere on Sat 7/28 and then the Biltmore on Sun 7/29. Was originally hoping Biltmore would be LESS busy as we figured everyone would be enjoying the festival that weekend, and the Biltmore would be quieter... no such luck?!? I supposed a big influx of people into Ashevile will always mean more visitors to the Biltmore estate. I'm sure it's still worth the visit, though!

texas
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Touring Biltmore during Bele Chere

Ok that's what I thought. Thanks!

4. Re: Touring Biltmore during Bele Chere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 12:41